Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied on or using our network or website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide our copyright agent, designated below, with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed;
- a description of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed or disabled and the location of such material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right allegedly is infringed.
Such notice should be sent to Patrick Welch, VetBloom, Chief Executive Officer:
- by mail, to 150 Presidential Way Suite 200, MA 01801; or
- by facsimile, to 781-305-2251.
To ensure that your notice is not caught in our spam filter, please do not send your notice via email, unless you have made prior arrangements with us.