Terms of Service
The owner of the Site is based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property.You acknowledge that VetBloom owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all content, materials and information provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All content on this Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights are reserved by VetBloom, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
VetBloom’s name and logo are service marks of VetBloom. References on our Site to any specific organization or its products and services by name or otherwise do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by VetBloom and you may choose to use products or services other than those referenced by VetBloom.
3. Rules for all Users. When accessing or using this Site or posting comments to our discussion boards or other online forums you agree to the following rules/restrictions and acknowledge that a violation of any of them constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your access to our discussion boards or other online forums without further notice, in our sole discretion:
- You will not engage in fraudulent activity of any kind, including by forging information, impersonating other people, contributing information which you know to be false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete, or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not use the Site in any manner that may be considered objectionable, such as by using the Site to upload, post, display, or otherwise transmit any content that is false, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, criminal or invasive of another’s privacy.
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Violations of this sort will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of state and federal laws.
- You will not launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other mechanisms, that monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than can reasonably be produced by an individual in the same period using a conventional on-line web browser, or that overburdens, impairs or damages the Site.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and will not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
- You will not post, upload, email, link to, or otherwise transmit any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or impair others’ ability to enjoy the Site, or the proper functioning of any software or hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Site.
- You will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any existing local, national or international copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, patent, right of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity whatsoever.
- You will not give your password to anyone, use the Site as the agent of a third party, or allow any third party to use your account. If any security breach or unauthorized use of your account occurs, you will notify VetBloom immediately in writing or via email. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are responsible for any unauthorized use.
- You will not use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
6. Accessing the Site and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
7. No Effect on Agreements. The information provided on the Site is for general informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with VetBloom.
8. Other Websites. We may provide links to other websites and resources at certain places on our Site. For instance, we may provide links to social media websites and direct visitors to a third-party site for purchases and credit card payment processing. We do not endorse, approve, certify or control websites that are not programs of VetBloom. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty. While we make every reasonable effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for outdated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. All products and services on our Site are subject to availability. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, PERFORMANCE, INFOMRATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Term & Termination. These Terms are effective upon your accessing the Site and shall continue in full force until terminated. In its sole discretion and without notice, and at any time and for any reason, VetBloom reserves the right to: (a) cancel your user account; (b) suspend your access to any restricted portion of the Site; and/or (c) remove or disable your access to any restricted portion of the Site. Upon termination or suspension, your username and password will be immediately deactivated, and you will no longer have access to the relevant portions of the Site.
12. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Waiver of Jury Trial. Any dispute with respect to our Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. Except as set forth below with respect to arbitration, all visitors to our Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Either party may enforce a judgment rendered by such court in any court of competent jurisdiction, and VetBloom may seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction in order to protect its intellectual property rights. ALL PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
14. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice. If you believe that your work has been made available by means of this Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately notify VetBloom’s copyright agent, designated below, by means of a notice that includes the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed; (c) a description of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed or disabled and the location of such material on the website; (d) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right allegedly is infringed.
To file a counter notification with us, please provide the following information to VetBloom’s copyright agent, designated below: (a) a description of the material that VetBloom has removed or to which VetBloom has disabled access; (b) your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person; (c) the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”; and (d) your electronic or physical signature.
Notices of infringement and counter notifications should be sent to Patrick Welch, Copyright Agent for VetBloom:
(a) by mail, to, 150 Presidential Way, Suite 200, Woburn, MA 01801;
(b) by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.